From convenience, the social aspect, and multi-tabling to being able to keep your mind active, there are many reasons why you should try poker. Many Australian players choose the online version of this game, as it allows them to join faster and get higher winning odds. In addition, many casinos make generous bonus offers – a much larger variety of promotions than offered by counterparts made of bricks. So, playing online, you will gain many benefits for yourself. However, the problem of how to win at poker is still open to beginners – and even to professional poker players. We are here to reveal the secrets of 3-card online poker and video poker machines so that you know how to beat your opponents and win a big pot.
How to Win at Poker Every Time – 3-Card Version Strategies
Being the easiest games to learn, 3-card poker is one of the most played table games at online casinos. In fact, you can make only one decision, while the rules that apply to this decision do not change from hand to hand. As an experienced poker player, you probably were able to master this game version in just a few minutes. However, to know only the game rules does not mean to be the best. So, check out some strategies below.
- Always play anything higher than Q-6-4 as this gives you the opportunity to win at least a small amount. Also, avoid the Blind bet, as in this case the house edge will be skyrocketed. Another tip is that you should be economical when it comes to Pair Plus – better avoid this if you are a newbie.
- What will help you learn how to win at casino poker online is knowing how to reduce house edge to 1.7% – and we are here to provide you with knowledge how to do it. First, never bet twice your Ante bet. Second, with pair or better, you can raise your bet to x3 your Ante bet. Third, with Jack-7-4 or better in hand (but worse than pair), you should bet equal to the size of your Ante bet. With a hand worse than Jack-7-4 you should Fold.
- The optimal strategy for Ante bet, which requires you bet on Q-6-4 or Fold with worse hand. With the second largest card equal to 7 or higher, you can bet on Q-high. If 2nd-highest card is 6 or 5, you must make a decision based on the value of your third card. For example, if the third card is 4-5, you can bet on a Q-high, otherwise Fold.
Although the strategies listed above are the most common, they are also the most profitable at the same time – try them to succeed.
How to Win Video Poker Slots?
Since its introduction in the mid-1970s, video poker has been one of the most played casino games. It is based on a 5-card draw poker – keep this in mind when choosing the optimal betting strategy. Here are some tips to help you win more money:
- Understand the game you play to learn how to win at poker machines as video poker is presented in many variations with their special rules.
- Place bets of max size to unleash the full potential of possible wins.
- Be familiar with the pay structure to understand all the possible risks when making this or that decision.
- Practice more and more – with online casinos and their mobile versions, you have a great opportunity to play at home or on the go without any financial risks.
- Be ready to spend exactly as much as you planned for the game session.
In some cases, the problem of how to not lose much is more urgent than how to win at poker – therefore, follow the game discipline so as not to exhaust your bankroll before you get a big win.